GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

October 17, 2008

16 people!!

My first BIG photo shoot. . .a success! I am mostly pleased with how this photo shoot went with so many people. With only three kids and a beautifully coordinated family, what do you expect?

The picture above is my most favorite

The Macho Guys!

The Girls!


The Grandkids!

Group Hug!

and THANKGOODNESS for this child attention grabber and some loud ducks and kittens to get the babies to look at me!!

6 comments:

April Greener said...

Carrie,

I love, LOVE, love these! I was so excited to check her today and see them. Wow! You are amazing! Thank you so much!

April

This is from Carson...

Carrie-I love Halloween and I love your photos. They are so good.

From, Carson

April Greener said...

Sorry..that should say here... :)

Cula said...

Carrie,

Gorgeous! I e-mailed you a few weeks ago. I'm going to be in SLC in a few weeks and was wondering how much you charged. I need a family picture taken in the worst way!

Laura said...

Wow! Amazing work, as always.

Ben and Keri said...

Carrie, I love the pictures. You did a great job! My address is 2591 Mountain Road, Tremonton, 84337!

I can't wait to see the rest.

Ben and Keri said...

Hello Carrie, I need you to order some photos for me, so please email me a number to kgreener@frontiernet.net. THanks,
Keri