Poor little guy did great despite the cold and we managed to get a few smiles out of him. He sure is a cutie! His giraffe costume is my FAVORITE!! Thanks again guys!
I love them, I love them, I love them! You did so great. Can't wait to see the rest of them. I think I will be ordering a couple of the collages. I will let you know for sure.
Hey Carrie... I am at Tanja's house because she said these pictures are just too darn cute and so I had to come and see for myself for you know how my computer is. Again you amaze me with your talent! You are totally amazing and we love love love all the pictures!!! Tanja says she loves them and she wants them all and when can you take their family picture! Can't wait to see you soon oh by the way... Tonja wants to be invited to your blog and so her e mail address is... froggertc@dcdi.net Love Mom
4 comments:
I love them, I love them, I love them! You did so great. Can't wait to see the rest of them. I think I will be ordering a couple of the collages. I will let you know for sure.
One more thing. You captured a smile of Casey's that doesn't get seen a lot. Sure melts my heart.
Hey Carrie... I am at Tanja's house because she said these pictures are just too darn cute and so I had to come and see for myself for you know how my computer is. Again you amaze me with your talent! You are totally amazing and we love love love all the pictures!!! Tanja says she loves them and she wants them all and when can you take their family picture! Can't wait to see you soon oh by the way... Tonja wants to be invited to your blog and so her e mail address is... froggertc@dcdi.net
Love Mom
Seriously Carrie you have a wonderful talent. I was excited when she decided to use you. Great job!!!
Post a Comment