AHH! HELP!! There are too many good ones to choose from and I need help deciding on which pictures to put on their announcement!! This engagement session couldn't have been better. These two were so easy and fun. Can't wait until their big day! I love my hobby. . .except the decision part. . .PLEASE help me decide which pictures you like best for an announcement, thanks!
November 9, 2008
J + Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hi cousin! I hope you know I've been checking on your picture about every week! Man you have some HUGE talent! I had no idea you did this!!! When Chris and I make it home I need to set up an appointment with you. Hope you guys are going well! Congrats on the new baby!!!!
Okay really too much to chose from. My favorites are #9(fall) & #6(close up) I also like #8(railroad tracks) Fun ones #1,4,13
Hopefully they are doing announcement with more than one picture. Great shots Carrie. Your job looks fun and rewarding.
These are such great pictures!
I like #6 (close up) for an announcement. It's a really good picture of their faces.
These pictures are so pretty. What a cute couple. I found your site blog-hopping, and thought I would put in my two cents. :)
I like 1, 6, 7, 8 (#8 the best)
Great job on these pictures. It's always fun to find new photographer's blogs to stalk!
*b*
www.btadesigns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment