Hey Carrie, It's Andrea from the ward! : ) I wanted to get into the whole Digital Scrapbooking thing so I can do some pages here and there once I have my baby. Do you mind sharing with me what programs you use for all your stuff? Is it photoshop, memory-mixer, or a different one? I don't really know anything about the Digital Scrapbooking world but any tips or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated so I can practice before she comes! Thanks! Maybe you could e-mail me some info if you have time. Ticken_ea@yahoo.com! Take care...I love your work! You are so talented.
2 comments:
Hey Carrie,
It's Andrea from the ward! : ) I wanted to get into the whole Digital Scrapbooking thing so I can do some pages here and there once I have my baby. Do you mind sharing with me what programs you use for all your stuff? Is it photoshop, memory-mixer, or a different one? I don't really know anything about the Digital Scrapbooking world but any tips or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated so I can practice before she comes! Thanks! Maybe you could e-mail me some info if you have time. Ticken_ea@yahoo.com! Take care...I love your work! You are so talented.
Just out of curiosity, what do you charge for Xmas card design?
Post a Comment