Stewart Family
I've seen these girls at different social outings and they are ALWAYS so cute. Way to go Amanda! Family pictures were no exception. . .their dresses and denim was darling and their hair was perfectly in place! How do you do it??

Larsen Family
We were so excited to be able to meet this family who is going through the grief that most parents don't comprehend! You wouldn't know it by the pictures but they have just lost their baby. We have so much in common. We have also lost our first baby boy. We know that our paths have crossed for a reason. We were able to meet this sweet family and talk. . .go to dinner together and talk. . .visit their baby's grave and talk. . .and then go back to their house to talk. It's so helpful to know you aren't going through life's trials alone. Thanks Larsen Family! We love you!
Karen & Drew Wedding. . .December 19, 2008
Sealed in the Twin Falls Idaho Temple
The roads were insane and thankfully my mom drove with me and my baby from Ogden clear to Twin Falls and then back to Bear Lake. Thanks Mom!!
We only had 30 minutes at the Temple but it was FREEZING!! I don't think we would have lasted much longer than that. These two were so fun! Congrats you guys!
NEWBORN
This sweet newborn is my friend's 2nd boy! He is so cute & tiny. . .I have already forgotten my baby being that small. He was wide awake almost the entire time. I think he looks a lot like his mommy! Good luck at his blessing this weekend. They are such a miracle!
December 30, 2008
finally catching up. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Carrie--Your pictures are amazing (as usual!) I don't know how you have time for all you do.
Post a Comment