
I have been devastated not having my camera around for my baby's first bite of rice cereal, my daughters play date with her friends when they all dressed up as fairies(sooo cute), and our 6 year anniversary trip to Sun Valley! SO. . .to avoid the depression I felt coming on without my camera my husband completely spoiled me with THIS!! I'm so excited to keep up on our family memories and can't wait to start making some extra money taking your pictures . . .especially because my husband just lost his job! E-mail me before VALENTINE'S DAY to set up an appointment(from now until May 31st) and get the copyright released CD of your pictures 1/2 OFF!!
carriedawayphotography@yahoo.com
January 21, 2009
BACK in BUSINESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I'm glad that you are back in business! I wish that I could schedule some newborn shots with you, but who knows if he will get here in time!
Post a Comment