
My friend Lindsay and I swapped taking each others maternity pictures. She is rockin it with only about 8 weeks left to go. We both felt so awkward in front of the camera but it made it that much better knowing who was behind it. With only one more pregnancy to go, I am so glad I have maternity pictures from Jace. It's hard to remember how big I was and what our bodies go through to bring children into the world. Thanks Linds! Your girls are so lucky to have you as their mom. Good Luck with everything to come. . .you'll do awesome(;
April 27, 2009
Baby Growing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
so cute!! I wish I would have gotten maternity pictures with Kaysen!! Maybe with the next one!
Seriously, that was one awkward hour for me. I'm so glad I did it though and I couldn't have asked for a better friend/photographer to take the pictures. You're style is just in a class of it's own, I love it!
Post a Comment