I just have to post this. . .can you imagine my sweet husband running from the self timer and jumping up on this ledge. It was a sight that I can APPRECIATE!! (; I need a photographer for my family. . .
my little (baby not so much) boy Jace & Connor (9 days apart) at 7 months old!
I got the opportunity to take my sis and her family down to a couple of my favorite locations. . .
I love practicing on my family! Love ya & thanks guys!
Here are a couple more of my kids. . .love the spring weather and getting back outside to do photoshoots!(: Yay!
April 21, 2009
My Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What sweet kids!! I love the last two of Addi and Jace! (Oh, and so cute to put Jaxen's blanket in your family picture..it made me want to cry..) and I love the pics you did of RaKae's family--You really take the cutest pictures--I can't wait to get our family ones!
so so so cute!!! I love all those pictures!!! You do such a great job!!! I can't wait til I'm there so you can take our pictures too. You can pratice all you want on us!!! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment