GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

June 8, 2009

Back in the day. . .

I looked a lot like this. I couldn't resist getting my daughter dressed up in one of my old dresses my mom saved. I love having a variety of pictures for my kids.





This is my son's 9 month photoshoot. I love them!





They grow up so fast!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I remember you looking JUST like this...only with Jace's cheeks :) What a great idea to put Addi in a dress of yours!

Harris said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't get ENOUGH of these pictures...they are ADORABLE and SO professional (might I add!!!) can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

so so so cute!!! I love them!!! You are so amazing at photography!!!

Leslie said...

So cute!! I love them--you did such a good job!

Cordie said...

What fun pictures of your cute kids!

Kami said...

I love these pictures!!! That's cool that your Mom saved that dress. It really makes the picture! Your kids are adorable.