So my motto has always been to "get it right in the camera" and then who really needs photoshop? Maybe that was my reason for not splurging on this awesome but EXPENSIVE software. After all, it's a hobby anyway. Up until now I have been doing minimal editing. Well, I'm eating my words! . I just got photoshop and what a difference a little editing can make. I LOVE it! Seriously what did I ever do without it. I just wasn't as happy as I should've been with my pictures and now I know why. It wasn't my camera or my picture taking skills. . .every photographer out there is using some form of editing and it really does make all the difference.
I know I still have so much to learn but it helps to have the right tools. Now I just need to learn to balance my time with my family and on my lovely computer. I've been told "there's a time and season" for my passion while I am rasing my family. I agree.













We got so lucky with this shoot. It was SO windy and stormy when we got there we just waited a few minutes and the storm passed and the lighting was perfect! We went to a school that this dad works at. I love locations that have meaning to the family. It was perfect! Thanks guys!
August 9, 2009
Fun Location
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Your pictures are always amazing!
So awesome! It's funny what a little click of a button can do eh? ha ha you are so cute! LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING (like always!) I love the bright colors! I can't wait for you to take Connor's one year!!
Wow!! Maybe I need lessons from you--your pictures look SO good--I especially love your B&W ones!
Carrie you are amazing! Another great shoot of our kids and grandkids.
Post a Comment