Seriously, these are some of my favorite pictures you have ever done!! They are adorable--I love the textures and the vintage look--oh, and I love his tie and hat--I am dying here!!
these pictures are to die for!!!!! He is such a little cutie. It is hard to believe they are one now-right?? I have been tripping out that my baby will be one. Bitter sweet!:)
5 comments:
Adorable Carrie!
Seriously, these are some of my favorite pictures you have ever done!! They are adorable--I love the textures and the vintage look--oh, and I love his tie and hat--I am dying here!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!!
these pictures are to die for!!!!! He is such a little cutie. It is hard to believe they are one now-right?? I have been tripping out that my baby will be one. Bitter sweet!:)
OKAY...I'm going to spare you commentting on every picture!..but holy cow!!! How cute are all these pic's! You really are so talented!!!
Post a Comment