
I'm gonna try and get to as many as I can. . .if anyone wants one let me know
I can customize them and have writing for your specific family name, date, quote, etc.
I'll get an example up on here of ours when I get to Bountiful.
October 30, 2009
Logan Temple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
ok--when were you up here and DIDN"T STOP BY TO SAY HI??!! Beautiful picture!
Hey Carrie our pictures are Great!! I love the ones in front of the white barn. This temple picture is Awesome! I just thought of an amazing Christmas gift for parents and Grandparents with this picture. I think I need Logan and if you ever get up to Idaho Falls I need that one too. If you do, I would be so excited.Thank you
Josey
LOVE IT!!! This is a great gift idea!! I will get back to you on which temple I need...I think it might be this one...
Post a Comment