GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

October 26, 2009

Wow!

I can't get over how many good ones we got. Sorry for the picture overload but here are just a few. . .
















I really can't choose my favorites. Thanks guys! It was so fun to catch up. Your family is beautiful. Hopefully I will be able to see some of these hanging up in your new home.(:

6 comments:

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

You KNOW they will be the first things to be hung on the walls when our house is finished!!!! WE LOVE THEM!!!Thank you thank you thank you! They really are so fun!!! Oh and thank you extra for your patience!;o) You really are the best and oh SOOO very talented!!!lol

Leslie said...

They are beautiful pictures!! Great job! How did you get 2 little girls to sit, smile, and look at you at the same time??? You are AMAZING!

Jayson & Carrie said...

These are all great!!! Man, Heidi! Your girls are amazing...they are smiling so cute in all of them!! Good job, Carrie!! Love them all!

Haley Wheatley said...

Awesome pictures Carrie! What a cute little family, Heidi! I love the spot.

The Birch Family said...

LOVE these! Great job Carrie. Heidi your family is beautiful!