GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

November 26, 2009

Rainbow after the Storm

This little angel is cherished within her family and will be her whole life. She is beautiful! They truly know how fragile life is because of their experiences of having their precious baby boy go to Heaven just a little over a year ago. It was so wonderful to be able spend time in their home and snuggle this sweet addition. Congratulations Larsen Family, she is perfect!








3 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

SIMPLY STUNNING!!! I am in love with all of these Carrie! You are so talented! I really was crying looking at these! Daryl was so happy with them. We just kept staring!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wow. I love the feet. So adorable. Lilly is gorgeous. You did a great job!

Laura said...

I absolutely love the last photo: "We {heart} Jace"

I am seriously crying and I don't even know these people.

Amazing pictures--as always!