





I've had the pleasure of taking this lil' cowboys pictures since he was a baby. They grow up so fast and it's always fun to see the personality come out. He is such a good sweet boy and makes taking pictures of him so much fun. I love this location. Thanks Tonya & Doug!
March 30, 2010
A little Cowboy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So cute!! Your pictures are AMAZING!!
You're welcome Carrie. Love Wyatt's pictures. They turned out way cute even if he was a little stinker. Mel said she felt so bad. Heather is excited for Emmett's 6 month pictures and I am too. Thanks for squeezing him in. You are so talented. You are so much like your Mom. Love ya both, Tanja
Ooooo CARRIE! SOOO adorable! What a little hearbreaker! He is just too cute! I LOVE the picture with him in the little trunk. Cute cute.
Post a Comment