






Thanks for being patient guys, I'm working to get the rest done asap. I wish this cute little guy would've liked me more, he sure is adorable! What do you expect though~ look at his parents. I had fun even though I'm sure they left disappointed. I hope these are better than you expected. I look forward to seeing more of your adorable little boy! and you of course(:
April 30, 2010
just a few
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh so cute! No not disappointed at all! He was just off his schedule & who knew he wouldn't sleep during the drive there. Not to mention who knew a bird would POOP on my head. Everyone loves that story. Really glad it wasn't on my shirt. Thanks for squeezing us in, I knew you are way busy. Don't feel rushed to get our pictures done just do what you need to. Thanks so much, you always impress!
I love the one where you are kissing him! So cute. I don't think you can even tell you have bird poop in your hair. Still look oh so pretty! Emmett is too cute to take a bad picture.
Post a Comment