I've had the best year so far and have met and caught up with some amazing clients. Thank You! I appreciate the support when there are so many photographers to choose from these days. I am so excited for what the new year will bring and the changes that are coming to this hobby of mine. I love it and couldn't learn and grow without you letting me practice on you(:
Now I will start taking appointments for 2011(:
September 15, 2010
2010 is booked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Sounds like we better just schedule with you a set day every year! You're in high demand and its no wonder why!! You're super talented and do an amazing job! See you saturday! ~Abby
You are so amazing and talented Carrie! Look how many fun memories you capture for others! :)
Well... and I am serious... please plan on us in October of 2011!!! That way it will be a year from the last. Look at you go... haven't even had this years and I am already scrambling to get you next year!! haha... you talented woman you!
Post a Comment