GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

December 3, 2010

{P} Baby

This was my first birth photo shoot. I was up all night wondering if I would miss the big moment. I was so nervous and excited to be there when this sweet baby made his entrance into the world. It was pretty incredible. Mom did great and baby is healthy. I was even a bit emotional. Something to do with the veil being so thin and the MIRACLE it is to welcome a new spirit into our existence. I feel so grateful for this experience. Not many moms want a camera in their face during this process, I don't blame them. However, I don't think there is a more sacred moment in this life that is available to be documented. Not that these pictures will make it into a frame on the wall but a moment frozen in time for this family to look back on and remember the little things that may be forgotten about the birth of their 3rd child. Thank you for the privilege and amazing experience it was to be in that room at 10:14am! He's beautiful!

Welcome Nolan Elliot Pacheco. . .

















5 comments:

Harris said...

OH. MY. GOSH! I LOVE them all! What an adorable little boy...can't wait for you to do Presli's!!

RicAnn said...

Oh My World!!! Carrie you're so talented! I love them all. Thank you for capturing all "the Moments" We are so glad we had you there. Only regret is that I didn't do it with my other 2 kiddos.

Loves
XOXO
RicAnn

Leslie said...

Sometimes I wish I had these kind of pictures!! Not quite sure if I would want someone to see me in all my GLORY, though!! They are precious!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Wow. That is so neat. Pictures sure will keep the memories alive.

Shae said...

k...seriously! so cool! i LOVE all of them!