I don't do well with change but know it's an essential part of life to help us grow, mold us into who we should become, and teach us who is in charge. In our situation, I am nervous. . .VERY excited. . .having major anxiety. . .finally getting used to the idea. . .worried. . .but above all happy, already in love with our baby GIRL, and very blessed!

Yep, we're adding another special baby to our family and I'm making the announcement now that I'll be out of commission for awhile. Starting in June in fact, because I'm already booked. I've heard great counsel from someone I deeply admire that there is a time and season for everything in our lives. While I don't want to miss out on the ups and downs of being a mommy for the last time, it's bitter-sweet for me to give up my photography completely or even take a break from it for awhile. I continue to struggle with balancing it all as it is. I don't want to regret missing out on snuggles with my baby because I was sitting at the computer editing. I know I'll get antsy to get back out and shoot. I am so grateful to those of you who have followed my blog, those who I've met for the first time and trusted me to take your pictures, and clients and friends that I continue to keep in touch with and take pictures for. Life is about to get a bit more complicated(or so I've heard adding a 4th child). . .so this is me humbly saying "I just can't do it all". I'm a little sad to see it go entirely so while I won't be taking any sessions from July-September I will continue to take limited appointments after that from my current clients only(those who have booked sessions in the past) and one day possibly continue down this road with more time and energy while my kids are in school. As always, first come first served so please book early for availability . I honestly only have a few weekends left open until June and those will go first, unless you can book a weekday. Just wanted to give you all the heads up. I'm excited to spend some more time with my family and prepare for this little girl! I still can't believe we're having a baby. Thanks for understanding and supporting our growing family!!
Love, Carrie
March 16, 2011
{BIG} changes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Congratulations! I am in the same boat as you, #6 is coming & I've toned down my photog business. I COMPLETELY understand. Good for you! Best wishes & I'm still you're #1 fan. :)
I couldn't even juggle everything with 2 kids--so you are amazing!! It is time for YOU & your cute little family!
I knew it! I kept checking your blog to when you were going to announce it. Congrats!
Carrie and Jed
congratulations, we are excited for you. How lucky is this baby to come to such a lovinging family. Hey, keep me posted.
Love, Aunt Marsha
YEAH!!!!!!! Carrie I'm SOOOO excited for you guys!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment