Hello photo friends! It's been awhile. My photography break has been much needed. If you haven't kept up on us through facebook, I had my baby. We named him Jayk and he's now 2 1/2 months old already! He had a rough start and was in the NICU for his first 9 days. It was heartbreaking but we're so happy he is doing well now. Miracles happen.



My life hasn't slowed down yet. My baby sister is getting married in a few weeks so with all the wedding details and holidays I've decided to postphone starting back up again until the first of the year when the craziness is over and I can get back on top of things here at home. If you've contacted me and I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will. I promise! I'll start booking sessions again soon. I truly appreciate each of you and the friendships I've made doing your pictures. Thank you!
Here is my beautiful sister and her fiance. . .




















These aren't even half of them. We had fun!!! haha
November 4, 2011
update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
darling pictures carrie!
Post a Comment