I'm so excited to share these amazing frames with you! You've got to check them out! I will post a picture of mine once I re-arrange a bit. The good news is they are custom, afforable, and high quality! My personal favorite is the antiqued look with the textured cream on your photo. They offer that too!!

Here's the exciting news: All my clients who let them know I referred you get 10% off their order. Yay! I can't wait to order every color(;
If you want to see mine in person, I'd be happy to haul it to our next photoshoot! They are also located here in Ogden and if you pre-order 2 weeks before your session I will bring your frames to our session. Special Delivery!
Click on their button to go check them out!
March 8, 2012
Sweet N Sassy Designs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment