Fun day at the park! Thanks for letting me play with these sweet kids, they are growing up so fast! I love that they frequent my blog so I get to see them and catch up with their momma. Look at their sweet little princess. Love that this last pict was right around Mother's day. She loves her mom!
May 21, 2012
a perfect park day!
Fun day at the park! Thanks for letting me play with these sweet kids, they are growing up so fast! I love that they frequent my blog so I get to see them and catch up with their momma. Look at their sweet little princess. Love that this last pict was right around Mother's day. She loves her mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comments:
I'm glad you post all their photo sessions since she is the worst picture poster EVER!!! lol. What cute kids. I love the one of Ryder with his tongue out. It's so 'Ryder' and Dax is looking like such a little man. Presli's eyes get me every single time. They don't come much cuter than this and I love the tent pictures....so cute Carr....good job as always my friend!
Post a Comment