GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

August 5, 2012

Some summer sessions. . .

This is weird and driving me crazy! I have attempted to post on here multiple times and it always ends up in error. So I have given up. . .I was just getting on to either buy more space or start a new blog when waa la. . .it worked! I can't wait for you to see some of the adorable kids I've got to hang out with this summer!


This beautiful princess is turning 3!! Isn't she adorable?! Her little personality is the cutest and her momma went above and beyond planning this photo session. I loved every second of it!  I can't wait to see what she does with her princess party! Well done Michelle! You're amazing!


Her favorites. . .Snow White

Rapunzel
and Cinderella!


and this handsome little man is such a blessing to this family I've grown to love so much! His brother Jace (who is in heaven) helped him arrive safely after many trials and he is absolutely perfect!! You wouldn't know his family are huge sports fans and his daddy is a big time hunter. . .all those things that he'll be so happy to finally have his little side kick(: Congrats Larsen family!







more to come soon. . .

0 comments: