GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

January 22, 2013

I'm back!!

Wow, it's a new year! I have a few sessions to get caught up on the blog. The holidays kinda overwhelmed me for a bit but I am getting reorganized and ready to take more sessions and catch up the blog or start fresh, I haven't decided. Prices for 2013 are very similar with a few small changes. I will get them posted on the side bar asap. The difference this year will be the amount of sessions I take. Contact me for questions or to book any future sessions. I cannot guarantee I will be available if you wait until the week before you want to schedule a session.  As always, I am so thankful for all my clients. THANK YOU for allowing me to do what I love and for trusting me to create a memory for your family to have forever. A special shout out to my friends I get to see regularly! I say friends because I truly have made some great friends throughout sessions and have loved to see their kids grow. I am so blessed!

0 comments: