GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

December 16, 2010

the best christmas gift ever!

This is my sister on Thanksgiving day. . .little did we know 24 hours later we would all meet

Presli Harris
November 26, 2010
6 lbs 1 oz 19 1/2 inches 9:20pm





















I can't get enough of her! We're all so happy she is finally here. Congrats Devin & RaKae!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay!! I have been waiting for these!! Love them. RaKae--I love your hair in the first picture--you always look amazingly(is that a word?) cute!

Harris said...

We ARE so happy she is finally here! :) Thanks again sis for taking these and for being there and for being you!

...I LOVE THEM ALL!!! It is so hard to choose which ones I want to post. You are the best...love you!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. You are so good Carrie!

beck said...

Carrie! Such amazing pictures, that baby is gorgeous and her mommy, too! How lucky they are to have you!!

Shae said...

these are such amazing pictures, and how lucky that you got to be there to take the photos so brand new! love all the "stat" pictures!! awesome!