GALLERY FACEBOOK ABOUT ME

December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas! In the spirit of giving, I'd like to give away a free mini session($150 value) in Ogden. All you have to do is like Carried Away Photography on facebook and leave a comment on here that you did. If you don't have facebook, post this giveaway on your blog and leave me a comment that you did. Ends 12/31/2010. I will announce a winner on New Years Day! Happy Holidays!

21 comments:

Rigby Gang said...

I Like Carried Away Photography!!!

Unknown said...

I have "liked" Carried Away Photography. What a fun give away. :) I hope I win!

Tyler and Sara said...

Defiantly "like"!!!

Debbie said...

I "like" I "like"

The Perkins Family said...

You know I like I need to email you I have a question.

Stephanie said...

I like too!

Harris said...

Does it count if i already "liked" it? :)

Hubers said...

I liked your blog!! And I definitely love your pictures! Way to go!

Kylynne (Rigby) Huber

Cula said...

I "liked" your FB page. I've been meaning to have you do our pictures forever since we visit Utah at least once a year.

beck said...

I have already "liked' it! Will you take out-of-towners like me for when we come visit?? :) Hope so!!

~Kara~ said...

I Liked It!! Love your work! Happy Holidays!!

jess bahr said...

I Liked it on Facebook as well! This would perfect for our new little baby! You do BEAUTIFUL work!!

Shae said...

I "liked" Carried Away Photography on FB. What a great giveaway! I would LOVE to win a mini-session from you! You do amazing work!

Chelsee Joy said...

I like :)

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Can you like twice? I liked on facebook and would do it again. I love your work.

Cami said...

I Love your work, Carrie! Winning this would be AWESOME!!!

Rory & Lori said...

I like it! I hope I win, but if not, I still like it! :)

Charity Smith said...

I LOVE IT!! You do an amazing job!!

Gamble Family said...

I "Like" it too!! You're amazing Car!!

Unknown said...

I like it. This would be a perfect way to get our family pictures done, without having to twist Brian's arm too hard.

Lex and Lisa said...

"Liked" on FB but LOVE your work! I've mostly seen it through RaKae's blog--you really do great work!